Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Electrolux

-----Original Message-----
From: bram...

Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 12:14 PM


Add this to your blog





-----Original Message-----

From: Dorothy
To: bram...
Sent: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 11:55 am

OHHHHH HOW I MISS MY ELECTROLUX. NEXT TO HAVING A BUILT-IN VACUMN IN MY HOUSE, I WOULD WANT AN ELECTROLUX!!!!!! You could get into crevices and high places and dust windowsills and blinds and stairs and blinds etc. etc. etc. Now they have stronger vacumn motors that wear out a person trying to push it around. I would just as soon not worry about whether my carpets were so deep cleaned that they needed a powerful motor—and just pay to have the carpet cleaners come more often or take up the carpet and have wood floors. OH YOU CAN SEE YOU HAVE TOUCHED A SOFT SPOT THERE! I don’t know how to put it on my blog or I would be tempted.



Fwd:
From: bram...
To: shauna...
Sent: Sun 6/08/08 9:19 AM

Can you put this on mom's blog for her?!

(Posted by Shauna, at Kathy's request, and unknown to Mom until she reads this!)

No comments: